- ABOUT US
Mary Keith, BASc, PhD
Departments of Nutritional Sciences and Surgery
- St. Michael’s Hospital
- Associate Scientist, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute
- BASc, PhD
- College of Dietitians of Ontario
- American Society of Nutritional Sciences
- Dietitians of Canada
- Canadian Society for Clinical Nutrition
- My research focuses on the role of targeted nutrition support in the management of chronic disease - particularly heart failure. I am also interested in the role of B vitamins on the growth of new blood vessels following an ischemic event.
- Mavra Ahmed
- Nicole Yuen
- Keith M, Song J, San Emeterio M, Errett L. Evaluation of taste sensitivity in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery. J Am Dietetic Assoc. 2010;110:1072-77.
- Keith ME, Walsh N, Darling P, Hanninen S, Barr A, Sole M. The prevalence of B vitamin deficiency in hospitalized patients with congestive heart failure. JADA 2009;109(8):1406-1410.
Room 588, 5th Floor
Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute,
209 Victoria St.