- ABOUT US
Anthony J. Levitt M.B.B.S., F.R.C.P.(C)
Departments of Psychiatry and
- Physiological and psychological influences on eating behaviour.
- Sokolov, S.T.H., Joffe, R.T., Levitt, A.J. Thyroid hormone levels before unsuccessful antidepressant therapy are associated with later response to T3 augmentation. Psychiatry Research, 69:203-206, 1997.
- Levitt, A.J., Joffe, R.J., Sokolov, S.T.H: The chronological relationship between the onset of dysthymia and major depression affects antidepressant treatment response. Journal of Affective Disorders, 46:33-38, 1998.
- Schaffer, A., Levitt, A.J. Mexilentine treatment of bipolar disorder. Journal of Affective Disorders. (In press).
- Levitt, A.J., Joffe, R.T., Boyle, M., Baumill, Z. Epidemiology of seasonal depression in a Canadian community sample. American Journal of Psychiatry (Submitted).
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre